Evil Sunday Games
Submissions & Work
Welcome to our most toil oriented page. Fancy yourself the creative type, or do you have an idea or original work that is in need of the capital and arcane mastery that only we possess? Those seeking to gather beneath our banner are encouraged to submit their best efforts to our tribunal for review. Whether a fresh faced designer or grisled dungeon veteran, if your offering pleases us, then we will put the full power of our labor force behind your idea, assisting with its development until it blooms into a full blown product. Once your brain child is ready for its big debut, our limitless reach will scatter it to the four winds of the internet and retail stores while our marketing heralds trumpet the coming of a new divine gaming experience. Our distinguished artists, play-testers and editors are at your fingertips. All you need do is beckon us to you. Are you ready to perform the ritual? Summon Us, and we can make your project a reality.
Author/Developer Submission Guidelines
- Submit emails to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of your work in the subject line.
- Please also send any relevant files for your work with your email as attachments.
- We are currently accepting submissions from both new and previously published authors.
- We only accept unpublished works.
- We accept role playing games, card games, board games and generally any evil game under the sun.
- Your work can be from any genre, whether gothic, fantasy, science fiction, western, or any genre what-so-ever
- As a part of your email, include your name, a brief summary of the game, and any links, publications or game design credits you may have.
- Be sure to proofread your work. Submissions with excessive typos or grammatical errors will be rejected.
- We do not accept submissions with excessive sex or gore. Submissions should be equivalent to an R rating or below.
- Expect a response within eight weeks of submitting your query.
- We do not accept works simultaneously submitted to more than one publisher.
This is where you go to be one of the few, the proud, the contractors.
Include your name and a portfolio or other examples of your work. If we like what we see, we will then offer a contract if we like your work, and you may finish the project and submit it to us within a mutually negotiated time-frame. At this time we pay our artists royalties. Just use the submission form to the right.
As we expand we almost always need more new editors. Our editors read gaming materials, make recommendations about publication, and edit text for style, flavor, grammatical issues and rules mechanics. If interested, please use the form to the right and send a writing sample and your resume.